Partners for Progress Therapeutic Equestrian Center
Opportunities to Volunteer
- Horse Handling
- Barn Maintenance
- Equipment Upkeep/Disinfection
- Equipment Maintenance
- Data Entry
- Miscellaneous Organizational Tasks
- Committee Member
- Event Organization
- Event Staff
- Donation Recruitment
- Day of Volunteer
- Event Clean-up
Partners for Progress offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities.
Our volunteers are the backbone of our program. Individual and group training and education is available and encouraged.
Giving the gift of time is changing lives daily here at PFP.
While no experience is necessary there is an orientation given onsite for the safety of our riders.
Reach out to us today to find out how you can make a difference.
Download and print our volunteer PDF form.
Please bring the filled out form with you when you come for orientation.
Volunteer Cancellation Policy:
- We ask for a 24 hour cancellation notice. This will help us to ensure that we can cover your time spot in a timely manner and help provide the safest environment to the riders.
- IF you need to cancel with less than 24 hours, please DO NOT email, the emails are ONLY checked once a day, but not at a set time since we are in the arena with sessions.
- PLEASE text Mandi or Jamie to ensure your cancellation message gets to the appropriate person.
- Mandi & Jamie's numbers can be found within the volunteer email that comes to your email